National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) 2019
LOCATION has "CHANGED":
NEW LOCATION: 7817 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa (CORT Showroom)
DATES: MAY 20, 21 & June 19, 2019 (3-day class)
TIME: 8:30am - 4:30pm (Lunch included)
REGISTRATION/PAYMENTS DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2019
MEMBER-Early: $499 (till 4/22)/ Late: $599 (4/23-4/30)
EMAIL COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM TO: Debra@BAAAHQ.org
NOTE: ALL students are required to bring a Laptop or Tablet
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
The NALP class covers all aspects of the leasing process. You will enhance your qualifying, demonstrating and closing skills and learn how to turn your prospects into residents.
NALP Prerequisites NALP Candidates must have:
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (to be obtained during the candidacy period for NALP)
- Successfully completed the seven modules listed above
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP
The NALP course includes:
- Keys to Success in Leasing
- Telephone Presentations
- Leasing and the Internet
- The Leasing Interview
Leasing Demonstration & Resolving Objections:
- Rental Policies and Procedures
- Legal Aspects
- The Market Survey Presentation
- Listing as NAA designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate
- NALP designation logo use on business stationery
- Digital Badge for use through social media, email, websites, and your digital resume
- Annual renewal required to maintain credential: 3 CEC's and $50 renewal fee
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check-In/Coffee SAME TIME on May 21 & June 19|
|9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Class - LUNCH PROVIDED SAME TIME on May 21 & June 19|
For More Information:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
TO SPONSOR: Click for details +See "registration" to purchase
Email Debra@baaahq.org prior to "REGISTRATION DEADLINE"
NO REFUNDS after Early Registration deadline or for No-shows!
An alternate may be sent (Registration form required)
By registering for this event, you are authorizing the Bay Area Apartment Association to reproduce, copyright, use, publish, and/or display, now and hereafter, your personal image, name, likeness, photograph(s), testimonial for any legitimate association purpose for print and electronic usage.