2023 Credential Scholarships
Submission form & all documents due Friday, January 6, 2023.
ELIGIBILITY & RULES
- Applicants must be BAAA members in good standing.
- Minimum 1 year of multifamily experience required (2 years or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing for CAPS applicants).
- Recipients from the prior 5 years are not eligible.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per company.
- Scholarship winners must complete their credentials before December 31, 2023. Winners who have not completed their credentials by the deadline are required to repay the awarded amount to BAAA's Education Program.
- Scholarships cover 50% of the price of member registration only and do not cover travel or lodging. There is no cash value associated with the scholarship.
- Scholarship winners must pay the remaining 50% balance before being enrolled in the program.
- Applicants will be asked to upload a recommendation letter from a current supervisor in the rental housing industry as well as a Personal Written Narrative (200 words minimum).
- Winners will be announced in January 2023!
Are you ready to make the most of your 2023?