Successful Supplier Service and Sales Skills
Learn tools to help navigate the sales process & provide exemplary service!
Successful Supplier Service & Sales Skills
INSTRUCTOR: Russ Webb, Bay Area Apartment Assn.
Class Time: 10:00 AM- 11:00 AM
Continuing Education Credit: 1.00In order to become more successful at selling to multifamily, this class will give you tools to help navigate the sales process AND provide exemplary service to your customer before, during and after the sale! Come learn:
- How economic conditions can impact purchasing decisions
- Understand revenue management and how pricing and lease management affect a property’s financial performance
- How do apartment associations work and how can I get the biggest bang for my buck?
- What are the different subgroups within multifamily and how to find your target market
- How do companies measure success and why does that matter to you?
- What you can do to provide an added value to residents and how that improves your position with owners & management companies
- What customer service issues can make or break your business?
- Where does sales stop, and service begin?
Cost: $29 for members/$69 for non members
Login information for the webinar will be sent out once you register!