Improving Your Residents Experience
How are you putting a smile on your resident's faces?
PRESENTER: John Sons, CALP, Director of Training & Marketing Strategies, Burlington Capital
Join us for an engaging session! Topics include:
- Building Relationships - How to consider different generations and multiculturalism!
- New resident education - Get on the same page from the beginning!
- The walk-through and move-in packet - How to make them feel at home immediately!
- Resident communication strategies - Newsletters, texting, service requests and more!
- Activities and Programs - Help promote a sense of community & resident introductions!
- Retention and Renewal - Controlling turnover and how to solicit feedback!
- BayPass: Free
- Members: $29+ | Non-members: $99
John Sons is the Director of Training and Marketing Strategies for Burlington Capital Properties. He is active on both the local and national level, serving on the NAAEI Program Administration/Curriculum Committee, the NAA Operations Committee, the NAA Diversity & Inclusion Committee, the GNAA Education Committee, Co-Chair of the GNAA Communications Committee, and participates in various other GNAA committee meetings, is a NAA LYCEUM graduate, a Greater Nashville Apartment Association LYCEUM candidate, a member of the NAAEI Faculty and he speaks/trains for various apartment associations around the country. His responsibilities include the training and marketing for a diverse portfolio (owner and third-party managed) comprised of HUD, LIHTC, Student, Privatized Military, Senior, Class A and New Lease-up communities. He has over 32 years of experience in the industry. John began his career as an Activities Director and Part-time Leasing Agent, while serving his country in the USAF.