Habitat for Humanity Community Service Work Day
Project: Work Days and Gardening Days in September & October with your local Habitat Chapter
We have partnered with Habitat for Humanity and are scheduling work days every Saturday from 8:00 am -12:00 pm in September and October. It is our goal to have at least 2 people participate in all 12 of the Counties in our membership area. If you can help, please register for the Saturday(s) of your choice and indicate the County that you want to work in. Once registered, we will get back to you with more details and the specific location for your work day. Additionally you will need to fill out a volunteer form with the Habitat Chapter that you will be working at. We will provide you with the link to their webiste and the form once confirmed.
Habitat for Humanity partners with people in your community, and all over the world, to help them build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. With your support, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and for their families. Through our 2020 Strategic Plan, Habitat for Humanity will serve more people than ever before through decent and affordable housing.
- Go to habitats web page – Habitat.org
- Click the “Volunteer” link
- Click find your local Habitat
- Put in zip code a list of the Tampa bay area will pop up
- Find your area and click on the top link above the phone number
- Click the “Volunteer” link and click Individual.
- Click the button on how you want to help – Re-store, Construction etc…
- Register via the calendar.