Exhibitor Update Meeting #2
Supplier Best Practices for the NEW Trade Show Experience!
Suppliers: Come prepared for new ways to be successful at trade shows!
How we interact with clients and potential customers is changing. COVID and new technology have brought new ways of thinking when it comes to trade shows and networking. With the BAAA Trade Show right around the corner on May 5th, join us for this session so you're prepared from the BAAA team on:
- What to expect as an exhibitor in the new age of trade shows
- Giveaways - what works, what doesn't, and what you need to know
- Pre-show planning and why it matters
- Learn what to do and not to do in your booth
- Post-show - why your follow-up could make or break you
- How to make a connection without being high-touch
- The best way to handle raffle prizes and drawings at a trade show
It's important that at least one representative from every exhibiting company be in attendance for important updates on our upcoming show.
- New protocols for property management attendees
- Exhibitor Kit information
- Completing your online profile
- Updated schedule
- Get your questions answered! Make the most of your experience!