Coaching for Peak Performance!
Coaching for Peak Performance
10:00 am—11:00 am
- Clearly differentiate and seek higher-level coaching opportunities that provide significant payoff to the individual, team, and organization.
- Apply advanced skills to conduct more compelling, collaborative, and rewarding coaching discussions.
- Seek and offer feedback that people can accept and act on to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Monitor and measure the continuous improvement of coaching skills in themselves and those they coach.
- Build and sustain a coaching culture within their team.
Earn 1 CEC | FREE for BayPass | $29+ for Members
Meet your Instructor
Desiree Starr, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty
National Training Director
Desiree is a learning and development professional that has been in the multi-family industry for over 20 years! She specializes in career development, facilitation, customer experience, leadership, and more! She holds a Bachelor's degree from Rollins College, serves as NAAEI Faculty, and has NAA's CAPS designation. She is also an adjunct professor at Valencia College for the Residential Property Management program.