CAS - Certified Apartment Supplier
Set yourself apart from the crowd as a nationally recognized CAS designate!
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Course
August 9, 10, 11, 12 (4-day course)
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | 8:00 AM Registration
Location: coming soon | Lunch included
August 9 - Orientation, Industry Essentials & Financials
August 10 - Marketing & HR
August 11 - Legal & Risk Management
August 12 - Property Maintenance & Resident Experience
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Credential
A valued supplier partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps you gain that insight so you can better position your products and services to meet industry needs. This course is ideal for new salespeople and will help industry veterans gain a better understanding of how apartment communities function and the challenges they face in their day to day operations.
The (CAS) training includes the following modules:
- Financial Management
- Fair Housing
- Risk Management
- Resident Experience
- Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm for each module
- Cost: $608 BayPass, $675 Member Payment Discount, $775 Member Invoice Pricing, $975 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Audience: Suppliers
- Prerequisites: You must have completed the Supplier Success course and worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months in a supplier role.
- Completion Requires: Four required courses (which total 26 hours) and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 100 questions; 2 hours; $60 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 3 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee