In-Person Event Safety Guidelines
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Ample signage explaining social distance measures
Social distance and directional floor decals
Plentiful sanitizer stations throughout event
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
Well-ventilated entrance and exits using one-way doors
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Contactless registration process
Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
Other measures, as appropriate.
By registering and attending any BAAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.