In-Person Event Safety Guidelines
We're excited to see you in-person! Because attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to a BAAA team member in advance.
- Programs may be limited to 50% capacity & table seating adjusted accordingly.
- Ample signage explaining social distance measures
- Social distance and directional floor decals
- Plentiful sanitizer stations throughout the program
- Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
- Well-ventilated entrance and exits using one-way doors
- High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
- Contactless registration process
- Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
- Other measures, as appropriate.
By registering and attending any in-person BAAA program you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, interact with a member of a vulnerable population, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.