BAAA Events Liability Waiver
By registering for this and any event, I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation as my own free and intentional act and am fully aware that possible physical injury or illness might occur to me as a result of my participation in this, and any other, BAAA event. I give this acknowledgment freely and knowingly and that I am, as a result, able to participate in BAAA events and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being. I will abide by all BAAA event guidelines including, but not limited to, rules and regulations surrounding conditions for refraining from attending events if showing signs of any illness. I agree to hold BAAA harmless in the event that I incur any physical or mental injury, including illness, that might be attributed to my participation in the event.
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.