Mid Florida Housing Summit
Apartment market overview, operations, regulatory, development and more!
Embassy Suites by Hilton at Lake Buena Vista4955 Kyngs Heath Road Kissimmee, FL 34746-5512 United States
An Event Like No Other
The Mid Florida Housing Summit has been designed to give attendees a better perspective of the current rental housing market in Mid Florida and a vision for the future.
We will be featuring experts in market research, development, operations and regulatory issues. Our line-up of expert panelists have their finger on the pulse of the multifamily industry in our region.
Come hear what is currently happening across Mid Florida and beyond, and be prepared for takeaways that can help you prepare for changes in the market and what is coming down the pipeline.
We will examine the following questions (and more) in this engaging experience:
- Can the Tampa Bay and Orlando regions anticipate continued unprecedented population growth?
- Is the affordable housing crisis growing or is there help on the horizon?
- Will development and multifamily transactions continue at the same pace?
- How has the legal landscape changed and what regulatory challenges are looming?
No doubt, the last two and a half years have created significant challenges, but as with all major shifts, it also created new opportunities. Our industry has emerged tenaciously and this event is aimed to help keep your finger on the pulse of multifamily in Mid Florida and prepare for what's ahead.
This event is well suited to property management practitioners in a multi-site, development, or ownership role, but is open to all property management professionals.
Non-sponsoring suppliers may not attend this event.
Parking Sponsor Exclusive Marketing Sponsor
Please note that speakers, topics, and times are subject to change.
9:00 AM -10:00 AM
The State of the Market:
A National and Regional Focus
- Jordan Brooks, Lead Market Analyst,
ALN Apartment Data, Inc.
- Paul Fiorilla, Director of U.S. Research, Yardi Matrix
10:00 AM -11:00 AM
Regulatory & Legislative Panel
- Greg Brown, Senior VP Govt Affairs, National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Scott Glass, Partner, Shutts & Bown, LLP
- Amanda White, Director of Government Affairs, Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Domonique Messeroff, Vice President, ConAm Management
- Mike Mulhall, Managing Director, DHI Communities
- Devon Quist, Vice President and Project Partner, Dominium
- Luke Wickham, Senior Managing Director,
12:00 PM - 1:45 PM
Operations Panel & Lunch*
- Moderator: Chip Tatum, Executive Vice President, Florida Apartment Association
- Dana Caudell, President of Property Management, The Bainbridge Companies
- Kathy Hensley, Senior Director of Real Estate, Greystar
- Jeremy Milton, Managing Director of Property Management, RangeWater Real Estate
- Seth Otey, Vice President, ZRS Management
- Bonnie Smetzer, Executive Vice President, Asset Living
For More Information:
Tampa, Florida 33684 (813) 882-0222