CAPS - Certified Portfolio Supervisor
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
February 18, 19, 20, 21 (4-day course)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8:30 AM Registration
Location: coming soon | Lunch included
About the CAPS Credential
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential. The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) offers this nationally recognized designation for multi-site supervisors and experienced apartment managers with a CAM, ARM, or RAM designation.
CAPS Training Covers:
- Legal Responsibilities and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Property Performance Management
- Property Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Effective Leadership
- Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm for each module
- Cost: $1,349 BayPass, $1,450 Member Payment Discount, $1,499 Member Invoice Pricing, $1,999 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Prerequisite: Must have worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM, or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience.
- Completion Requires: Five courses listed above (which total 40 hours); and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 160 questions; 4 hours; $100 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 6 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee