Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) VIRTUAL
VIRTUAL webcam course for the Certified Apartment Manager Credential!
CAM Virtual Course
Full course dates are below. Each day begins at 9:00 am and is approx 3 hours.
April 23-Program Overview and Industry Essentials
May 7-Property Maintenance
June 11-Risk Management
June 18-Resident Experience & Review
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Credential
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and the community owners and investors. The CAM credential gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals.
The (CAM) training includes the following modules:
- Industry Essentials
- Financial Management
- Property Maintenance for Managers
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Resident Experience
CAM candidates must have:
- Minimum 12-months of onsite property management (Manager or above) experience.
- Successfully completed all courses listed above.
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of CAM enrollment.
- Are you ready to take CAM? Complete this: CAM SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL
- Listing as NAAEI designate
- Annual subscription to Units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate
- CAM designation logo use on business stationery
- Digital Badge for use through social media, email, websites, and your digital resume
Annual CAM renewal requirements: 6 CEC's and $100 renewal fee
NEW - Extend Your Management Skills to Student Housing:
The CAM Student Housing micro-credential provides CAM credential holders the opportunity to learn about the distinct set of skills needed to manage student housing communities. LEARN MORE
***CLASS REQUIREMENTS for ALL CAM/CAS STUDENTS***
- Students must have a LAPTOP or TABLET, WEBCAM for ALL class days (for eBook)
- ALL class materials will be in eBook format– Students can print eBook 1-time at no charge
- Final Exam is by LIVE-ONLINE-PROCTORED (LOP) system, available 24/7, access at home or work. Computer or Laptop w/camera & microphone needed for exam (no tablets).