CAM - Certified Apartment Manager
This is the year to get your Certified Apartment Manager Credential!
Corporate Center I2202 North Westshore Boulevard Suite 122 Tampa, FL 33607 United States
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
6-Day Course | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM each day
April 6 - Orientation, Financials, Industry Essentials
April 7 - Property Maintenance
April 8 - Marketing
April 20 - HR
April 21 - Legal & Risk Management
April 22 - Resident Experience & Review
Are you a member of another NAA affiliate apartment association? Contact us for member pricing!
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Credential
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The CAM credential gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals.
The (CAM) training includes the following modules:
- Industry Essentials
- Financial Management
- Property Maintenance for Managers
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Resident Experience
- Cost: $925 BayPass, $1,025 Member Payment Discount, $1,125 Member Invoice Pricing, $1,425 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Audience: Managers, Assistant Managers
- Prerequisite: You must have worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months
- Completion Requires: All courses listed (which total 55 ½ hours) and all examination requirements met within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 185 questions; 4 hours; $100 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 6 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee
- Are you ready to take CAM?
Please note: Because this is a certification course with exam, the full cost of the course is due before class. Unpaid students will not be admitted.
SPONSOR THIS COURSE AND SEE YOUR BUSINESS GROW!