Successful Supplier Service and Sales Skills
Instructor: Russ Webb, Bay Area Apartment Association
Originally recorded: Tuesday, May 5th, 10:00 am-11:00 am
- How economic conditions can impact purchasing decisions
- Understand revenue management and how pricing and lease management affect a property’s financial performance
- How do apartment associations work and how can I get the biggest bang for my buck?
- What are the different subgroups within multifamily and how to find your target market
- How do companies measure success and why does that matter to you?
- What you can do to provide an added value to residents and how that improves your position with owners & management companies
- What customer service issues can make or break your business?
- Where does sales stop, and service begin?