Resource: Tampa Housing Authority Materials
- THA Landlord Orientation Meeting. This meeting, held remotely via the Ring Central Online Meeting platform, will take place on Wednesday, March 24, from 2-5PM. This orientation is a regular offering by THA to all landlords new to working with THA. If you are interested in attending, please REGISTER HERE.
- THA Housing Choice Voucher Landlord Guide. This is a detailed guidebook for landlords working with THA and the Housing Choice Voucher program. A copy of the guidebook is AVAILABLE HERE.
- THA Landlord Application/Registration. In order to work with THA, landlords must first complete a landlord application. To access the application, you must register on the Tampa Housing Authority Web Portal. You can REGISTER ON THE THA PORTAL HERE. A guide on using the THA Portal is AVAILABLE HERE.
- CGI Registration. THA contracts with an organization called CGI to perform the HQS inspection that is required before a resident can move in. After a landlord has applied/registered with THA, the landlord can use that information to register with CGI. You can REGISTER ON THE CGI PORTAL HERE.
- THA Landlord Page. For additional information provided by THA on how landlords can work with the Housing Choice Voucher program, please visit THA’s LANDLORD SECTION 8 PAGE.