FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED!
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) - 2018
APRIL 3,5 & April 16 - (3-day class)
Member price: $579 - Non-Member: $729
EMAIL COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM TO: Debra@BAAAHQ.org
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 16, 2018
FULL PAYMENT DUE BY: March 26, 2018
*SUPPLIER SUCCESS COURSE Required to earn the CAS credential!
*See calendar - Mar 20 or Oct 22 for Supplier Success classes
A valued supplier partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps gain insight to better position your products and services to meet industry needs. Ideal for new salespeople and helps industry veterans gain further knowledge of apartment operations.
CAS allows you to network with peers, learn about benefits and activities of your local apartment association and offers opportunity to engage in association meetings and events. This course gives opportunity to hear everyday challenges faced by your apartment-manager customers.
The (CAS) training includes:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
- To obtain CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the SUPPLIER SUCCESS COURSE
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework
- Listing as NAAEI designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate
- CAM designation logo use on business stationery
- Digital Badge for use through social media, email, websites, and your digital resume
- Annual renewal required to maintain credential: 3 CEC's and $100 renewal fee