CAM - Certified Apartment Manager
Set yourself apart from the crowd as a nationally recognized CAM designate!
UF/IFAS Extension Hillsborough County Building5339 County Road 579 Seffner, FL 33584-3334 United States
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Course
August 9, 10, 11, 12 (4-day course)
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | 8:00 AM Registration| Lunch included
Location: UF/IFAS Extension Hillsborough County Building
5339 County Road 579 Seffner, FL 33584
August 9 - Orientation, Industry Essentials & Financials
August 10 - Marketing & HR
August 11 - Legal & Risk Management
August 12 - Property Maintenance & Resident Experience
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Credential
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The CAM credential gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals.
The (CAM) training includes the following modules:
- Industry Essentials
- Financial Management
- Property Maintenance for Managers
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Resident Experience
- Cost: $925 BayPass, $1,025 Member Payment Discount, $1,125 Member Invoice Pricing, $1,325 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Audience: Managers, Assistant Managers
- Prerequisite: You must have worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months
- Completion Requires: All courses listed (which total 55 ½ hours) and all examination requirements met within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 185 questions; 4 hours; $100 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 6 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee
- Are you ready to take CAM?