Exhibitors: Virtual Trade Show 101
Hello Trade Show Exhibitors!
- Does the virtual trade show replace the in-person show? No! It is a FREE, add-on for any existing exhibitor. The virtual component will run August 10 until October (the week of the in-person show).
- How do I access the virtual trade show? Share this link with your industry friends and clients to showcase your company! https://homebase.map-dynamics.com/baaa2020
- What if I need help? Contact Krystal Ferm, Director of Programs at email@example.com or 813.882.0222.
- I see sponsored content on the 'Schedule' tab. What's available? Our BayBites mini-education seminars are held every other week for members. For $99 you can sponsor a session and see your company's name on HomeBase, welcome attendees, and engage in the chat. Contact us to get started.
- My company isn't allowing us to travel for events until 2021, can we still be part of the Virtual Trade Show? Absolutely. Contact Krystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how you can participate.