CAS - Certified Apartment Supplier Hybrid Course
HYBRID course for the Certified Apartment Supplier Credential
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Hybrid Course
Location: BAAA's office (in-person) or virtually (Zoom) - you choose!
August 10 - Orientation, Financials, Industry Essentials
August 11 - Property Maintenance
August 12 - Marketing
August 17 - HR
August 18 - Legal & Risk Management
August 19 - Resident Experience & Review
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Credential
A valued supplier partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps you gain that insight so you can better position your products and services to meet industry needs. This course is ideal for new salespeople and will help industry veterans gain a better understanding of how apartment communities function and the challenges they face in their day-to-day operations.
The (CAS) training includes the following modules:
- Financial Management
- Fair Housing
- Risk Management
- Resident Experience
- Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm for each module
- Cost: $575 BayPass, $675 Member Payment Discount, $775 Member Invoice Pricing, $1075 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Audience: Suppliers
- Prerequisites: You must have completed the Supplier Success course and worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months in a supplier role.
- Completion Requires: Four required courses (which total 26 hours) and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 100 questions; 2 hours; $60 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 3 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee
Please note: Because this is a certification course with exam, the full cost of the course is due before class. Unpaid students will not be admitted.