CAMT - Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Earn your CAMT & advance your career in apartment maintenance!
Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) Course
March 16, 17, 23, 24, (4-day course)
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | 8:00 AM Registration
Location: Chadwell Supply | Lunch included
Are you a member of another NAA affiliate apartment association? Contact us for member pricing!
Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) Credential
Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget. This course is designed as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, to give these professionals the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program.
- Inside the Apartment Business
- People, Projects, and Profits
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance and Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
- Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for each module
- Cost: $825 BayPass, $925 Member Payment Discount, $1,025 Member Invoice Pricing, $1,325 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Audience: Maintenance
- Prerequisite: Must have one year of apartment maintenance experience before being eligible to receive the certificate.
- Completion Requires: Seven courses plus online content (which total 90 ½ hours) and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 100 questions; 2.5 hours; $55 retake fee
- Renewal: None. This is a lifetime credential.
- Optional AIME Membership: 3 hours of approved NAAEI maintenance training + renewal fee for AIME
Please note: Because this is a certification course with exam, the full cost of the course is due before class. Unpaid students will not be admitted.