"We Don't Speak the Same Language" Seminar with Jackie Ramstedt
Marriott Westshore1001 North Westshore Boulevard Tampa, FL 33607
“We Don’t Speak the Same Language!”
Communication Skills for Management and Maintenance
There is an underlying current of unrest and disconnect on our apartment communities today that continues to grow year after year.
A better description of this issue might be that we don’t speak the same “language” between the management and maintenance sides of the on-site operations and in some cases, between onsite and corporate!
Reserve your seat NOW..
Earn 3-CEC's towards NAA Credential Renewals!
This fun-filled session includes:
- Why Are We So Different? Why Are We Always Disagreeing?
- 7 Deadly Sins of the Service Industry
- What Makes OUR Residents So Unbearable and Needy?
- Are You Providing Your Residents Top Quality Service?
- Building A Positive Relationship - Personality Differences
- Resolving Team Conflict and Overcoming Daily Roadblocks
- Solving Our Challenges – Scenario Role Playing
- Internal Customers VS. External Customers: Difference Perspectives
- Incentive Ways to Reward Your Team for Better Performance
* We end the session with participants playing a version of the TV game show, “The Family Feud,” with members from both maintenance and management teams.
Contact Debra: (813) 882-0222 x3 or Debra@baaahq.org
THANK YOU to our SILVER SPONSORS:
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check-In|
|9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Seminar|