Trade Show FAQ's
If your question is not addressed on this page, email email@example.com.
The 2021 BAAA Trade Show is on Wednesday, May 5 at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
- ample signage explaining social distance measures
- social distance and directional floor decals
- plentiful sanitizer stations throughout the show floor
- disposable masks free of charge available to attendees and exhibitors
- well-ventilated entrance and exits using one-way doors
- contactless registration process for attendees
- app navigation to limit printed materials
- staggered entry times for attendees
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone. If your company has a booth in the show and has questions on canceling, please refer to the answers below.
- My company doesn't want to show at any trade shows this year. Can I cancel and get a refund? It's best to cancel with us as soon as possible, giving us time to resell your booth space. Once the space has been resold, we will issue your company a refund.
- What if I'm traveling from a destination with a travel moratorium? BAAA is in full compliance with federal, state, and local mandates. If you are unable to travel to due to a mandate, we will issue a refund or you can apply your payment toward next years show.
- I'm canceling for another reason. Please reach out to our Director of Programs, Krystal Ferm at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal assistance.
GIVEAWAYSAre we allowed to bring giveaways for attendees? We encourage you to consider alternatives to mass traditional promotional giveaways. You may opt to collect contact information and send items via mail or giving away a few grand prizes in lieu of many smaller promo items. If you need ideas, please reach out.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONSContact Krystal Ferm, Director of Programs at email@example.com or 813.882.0222.