NAAEI Announces VISTO - Online Learning
The industry’s new one-stop shop for professional development. Visto is an online hub that brings a more intuitive and streamlined experience to the highquality credential and continuing education programs for which NAAEI and Grace Hill are known.
How do I access Visto?
Visit GoWithVisto.org, and use your login and password from the Career Path Solutions (CPS) site, NAAEI’s previous online learning system, to access the platform, take courses you already purchased*, and purchase new courses.
*See the FAQ below about timing and access to your CPS coursework to ensure that it is not lost during the transition to Visto.
What’s new about Visto?
- More online credential programs than ever before, including NALP, CAM, CAS, and (in July) CAPS.
- A streamlined platform, making it easy to find the right course and get started.
- Personalized course recommendations for advancing in specific career paths.
- Automatic reporting to NAAEI and local apartment associations of any continuing education credits earned, keeping credential records current.
What programs will be available on Visto?
In addition to NAAEI’s 46 online courses, Visto connects you with 19 updated Grace Hill Inc. online courses approved for NAAEI continuing education credit. Launching on Visto in January will be NAAEI’s National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) program, as well as the new Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) and Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) programs. NAAEI will also launch a course on student housing in July along with a new Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program.
How and when can I access CAMT and other NAAEI online courses?
- Through 5 p.m. ET on Dec. 30, you can access NAAEI online courses at naahq.org/cps. (At that time, the site will be shut down.)
- You will not be able to access NAAEI online courses from 5 p.m. ET on Dec. 30 through Jan. 3.
- On Jan. 4, NAAEI will launch its online training platform, Visto, at GoWithVisto.org. You can log in with your current username and password.
What happens if I go to www.naahq.org/cps on or after Jan. 4?
The URL for NAAEI’s old system will automatically redirect you to Visto.
What happens to the courses I’m currently enrolled in during the transition to Visto?
- You have until 5 p.m. ET on Dec. 30 to complete any unfinished coursework. If you do not finish, your work and bookmarks will be lost and you will have to repeat the course.
- Your CAMT work will transfer to Visto, but you will lose any bookmarks showing you where you left off during your last login.
- If you enrolled in CAMT or another online course before the transition, be on the lookout for an email from NAAEI that offers a code for two free courses on Visto.
Does Visto accept only credit cards for online purchases?
Yes, each user must use a credit card to purchase courses.
How long must I wait after purchasing a course to gain access to it?
Visto customers will have immediate online access to the courses they purchase.
What do I do if I forgot my login or password?
What do I do if I logged in to Visto successfully but can’t access CAMT or other courses that I purchased?
How can I get help with technical issues when I’m taking a course on Visto?
Support is available through the Support tab on the Visto navigation bar.
Once enrolled in the credential program who can help me with questions about the NAAEI credential program curriculum?
NAAEI has experts available to answer your questions about course content. Email your question to OnlineCourseHelp@naahq.org, and you will get a response within 36 hours.