CEC Renewal Form for Designations

Posted By: Krystal Humphrey Education ,

It's that time of year again for you to report your Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to the National Apartment Association! 

If you are a designate of either your CALP, CAMT, CAM, or CAPS, you will be receiving your renewal letter from NAA and in order to renew, you need those CECs.   This doesn't have to be a daunting task.  You can submit a CEC reporting form along with a signature from the designated BAAA team member (that's me!) instead of combing through last year's records trying to find a certificate.  You can find a form by clicking on this CEC Reporting Form.


Fill out the necessary information and send it over to me at krystal@baaahq.org and I will sign off and return it to you.  You can renew with NAA online here.

Do you still need to take classes to fulfill the requirement?   At least 1/2 of your CEC's need to be taken at your local affiliate (like BAAA).   Want to learn more about what is a CEC?  Click here What is a CEC?   Check out our full calendar of classes by visiting  baaahq.org/events/education.  


Are you managing your membership with BAAA? Create your profile today at baaahq.org/create-account by doing so you will be able to keep track of your education with your member compass and stay engaged with our events and education programs.

Don’t forget to take advantage of member pricing and benefits you must be logged in to see!

-Krystal Humphrey
Director of Programs
Bay Area Apartment Association