Supplier Success Course
(for Associate Members Only)
October 22, 2018
(8:30am - 3:30pm - Lunch Provided)
REGISTRATION Deadline: Oct 19th (Friday) @ Noon
Members: $99/Non-Members: $129
The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It was written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
This course is a pre-requisite for NAA's CAS Credential and is also suggested for "new" and "experienced" multi-family suppliers!
As a result of completing the course, you will:
- Understand how economic conditions impact the apartment industry and affect your sales
- Learn how property management companies measure success
- Better utilize apartment association resources to build business AND contribute to the industry
- Identify financial decision makers and how best to build rapport
- Understand the business cycle and daily operations of an apartment community
- Learn how to position your products/services to meet the goals of an apartment community
|9:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Program (Lunch included)|