CAPS - Certified Portfolio Supervisor
Fast-track your CAPS designation with CAPS Express!
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
May 16, 17, 18, and 19 (4-day course)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8:30 AM Registration
Location: AAGO Offices | Lunch included
About the CAPS Credential
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential. The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) offers this nationally recognized designation for multi-site supervisors and experienced apartment managers with a CAM, ARM, or RAM designation.
CAPS Training Covers:
- Legal Responsibilities and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Property Performance Management
- Property Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Effective Leadership
- Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm for each module
- Cost: $1,350 BayPass, $1,450 Member Payment Discount, $1,500 Member Invoice Pricing, $2,100 Non-Member
- CEC: 6
- Prerequisite: Must have worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM, or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience.
- Completion Requires: Five courses listed above (which total 40 hours), and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 160 questions; 4 hours; $100 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 8 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee
Are you a member of another NAA affiliate apartment association? Contact us for member pricing!
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Registration|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Class (lunch included) - same for all days|
Instructor: Alex Jackiw, CPM®, CAPS, C3P
Chief Operating Officer
Hayes Gibson Property Services
Alex Jackiw is the Chief Operating Officer of Hayes Gibson Property Services. She was the 2013 Chairman of the Board for NAA. She is an Assistant Professor at Ball State University in the Residential Property Management program. Alex is also a licensed real estate broker and holds the Certified Property Manager (CPM®) and CAPS® designations. She has a Master’s Degree in Education.