Bayline Magazine is the official publication of the Bay Area Apartment Association. Circulation (approximately 1000) is to all members of BAAA, contacts at FAA, NAA, and other state and local apartment and multihousing associations. Advertising is accepted for inclusion in the Bayline Magazine. The publisher retains the right to edit and/or reject all advertising. Advertiser agrees to hold Bayline Magazine harmless from any and all claims or suits arising out of publication of any advertising accepted. No advertising shall run in Bayline Magazine without a signed contract on file.
• Net balance is due upon receipt of ad tear sheet.
• Rates are for camera-ready artwork sent via mail, delivery, or e-mail.
• Contract and artwork deadline is the first Friday of the month for the next month’s issue.
• A hard copy print out of the ad must accompany the signed contract.
• No changes will be accepted to camera-ready artwork once it has been received.
• Cancellations will not be accepted after receipt of materials.
• Preferred space reservations will be accepted as first received. Positions other than Preferred will be accepted as run of book.
• Full color ad placement is on a first received/contracted basis and must be a full page and run for a full 12 month contract.
• Ad size must adhere to specifications. Any ad that does not meet specified size will be returned, and a new ad must be submitted.
• High resolution laser print or PMT/Velox
• High resolution electronic files created in:
• Adobe PDF
• Microsoft Word