Gold Medallion Awards
Who is the "Best of the Best" in the Multi-family industry?
Location: Hilton Tampa Downtown
There are no physical tickets for this event. Name changes to registrations will be accepted until Monday, January 6th by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a ticket upon entering the garage. You will be given a validation ticket at check-in. Use Sky Bridge located on 3rd floor of garage to access hotel. The Hilton Tampa Downtown also offers $20 daily and $32 overnight valet.
The Gold Medallion Awards program recognizes the “Best of the Best” in the Multi-family industry. The event begins with professional networking and reception followed by the presentation of awards in multiple categories.
2018 Gold Medallion Awards
The 2018 "Diamonds & Pearls Gala" themed Gold Medallion Awards was held on January 19, 2019.
We had a wonderful time recognizing excellence in the Multi-Family Housing Industry. We could not have done this without our amazing sponsors, and of course, congratulations to the well-deserving winners!
Congratulations 2018 Winners!
- Under 250 Units: Oaks at Stone Fountain Apartments, Pinnacle
- 251-399 Units: Windtree Apartments, Self Managed
- 400+ Units: Windermere Apartments, Milestone Management
- Under 250 Units: The Retreat at Trinity, Greystar
- 251-399 Units: Aurora, The Richman Group
400+ Units: West Park Village Apartments, Carroll Management Group
New Construction/Lease Up Community
- Under 250 Units: Lenox at Bloomingdale, Richman Signature Properties
- 251-399 Units: M South, Accend
Social Media Community
Under 250 Units: Bainbridge Ybor City Apartments, Bainbridge Companies
251-399 Units: Millennium Westshore, Lincoln Property Company
- Dave DeMaio, Absolutely Amazing Refinishing, Inc.
Associate Member Company
- Switch Electric
Associate Office Manager
Richard Onderko, Advanced Plumbing Commercial & Residential Services, Inc.
Associate Field Technician
Will Arbogast, Greater Quality Pool Service LLC
- Ciara Sweeting, PEAK Contractors, Inc.
Associate Sales Person
Rochelle Prado, Interstate Restoration
Jordan Petras, Carroll Management Group
- Rachel Miller Palmer, American Landmark
- 251-399 Units: Rafael Concepcion, Weller Management
- 400+ Units: Derric Adams, Robbins Property Associates
- Olga Alamo, JMG Realty, Inc.
- Under 250 Units: Jamaries Cruz, JMG Realty, Inc.
- 251-399 Units: Edwin Rodriguez, Weller Management
- 400+ Units: Esther Garcia, Robbins Property Associates
- Under 250 Units: Amanda Terry, Royal American Management
- 251-399 Units: Diana Shoemaker, Greystar
400+ Units: Hector Mora, Radco Residential
Under 250 Units: Ramon Abreu, JMG Realty, Inc.
251-399 Units: Luis Davilla, Timberland Partners
400+ Units: Frank Ingrassia, Carroll Management Group
Under 250 Units: Sheldon Walker, Milestone Management
400+ Units: Lionel St. Hilaire, Carroll Management Group
Major Rehab Community
Under 250 Units: Preserve at Manatee Bay, Weller Management
251-399 Units: 30 West Apartments, Timberland Partners
400+ Units: IMT Boot Ranch, IMT Residential
- 251-399 Units: David Harding, Sentinel Real Estate Corporation
400+ Units: Juan Diaz, Carroll Management Group
- Under 250 Units: Jillian Williams, Greystar
251-399 Units: Griselle Rosa, Weller Management
400+ Units: Veronica Nepon-Sixt, Matrix Residential
- Under 250 Units: Rick Loveland, Carteret Management
251-399 Units: Sofia Welch, South Oxford Management LLC
400+ Units: Richard Zumbaugh, Mahaffey Company
Volunteer of the Year
- Jordan Petras, Carroll Management
Associate Volunteer of the Year
- Margaret Rushing, Advanced Plumbing Commercial & Residential Services
Social Media Decal Contest Winners:
- First Choice Coffe Services
- ABT Temporary Inc
- Hibiscus Springs Rental Homes