Gold Medallion Awards
Who is the "Best of the Best" in the Multi-family industry?
Location: Hilton Tampa Downtown
Nominations: $25 each due at time of submission.
Award Categories Unit Count Categories:
Under 250 Units ● 251-399 Units ● 400+ Units
Rookie categories open to professionals in the industry for 1 year or less.
Partnership Opportunities: We have availabilities for member companies of all sizes and budgets. We invite you to join us in celebrating excellence in the rental housing industry. Show your committment by sponsoring today!
STAY AT THE HILTON!
There are no physical tickets for this event. Name changes to tickets will be accepted until Monday, January 6th by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a ticket upon entering the garage. You will be given a validation ticket at check-in. Use Sky Bridge located on 3rd floor of garage to access hotel. The Hilton Tampa Downtown also offers $20 daily and $32 overnight valet.
The Gold Medallion Awards program recognizes the “Best of the Best” in the Multi-family industry. The event begins with professional networking and reception followed by the presentation of awards in multiple categories.
2018 Gold Medallion Awards
The 2018 "Diamonds & Pearls Gala" themed Gold Medallion Awards was held on January 19, 2019.
We had a wonderful time recognizing excellence in the Multi-Family Housing Industry. We could not have done this without our amazing sponsors, and of course, congratulations to the well-deserving winners!
Congratulations 2018 Winners!
- Under 250 Units: Oaks at Stone Fountain Apartments, Pinnacle
- 251-399 Units: Windtree Apartments, Self Managed
- 400+ Units: Windermere Apartments, Milestone Management
- Under 250 Units: The Retreat at Trinity, Greystar
- 251-399 Units: Aurora, The Richman Group
400+ Units: West Park Village Apartments, Carroll Management Group
New Construction/Lease Up Community
- Under 250 Units: Lenox at Bloomingdale, Richman Signature Properties
- 251-399 Units: M South, Accend
Social Media Community
Under 250 Units: Bainbridge Ybor City Apartments, Bainbridge Companies
251-399 Units: Millennium Westshore, Lincoln Property Company
- Dave DeMaio, Absolutely Amazing Refinishing, Inc.
Associate Member Company
- Switch Electric
Associate Office Manager
Richard Onderko, Advanced Plumbing Commercial & Residential Services, Inc.
Associate Field Technician
Will Arbogast, Greater Quality Pool Service LLC
- Ciara Sweeting, PEAK Contractors, Inc.
Associate Sales Person
Rochelle Prado, Interstate Restoration
Jordan Petras, Carroll Management Group
- Rachel Miller Palmer, American Landmark
- 251-399 Units: Rafael Concepcion, Weller Management
- 400+ Units: Derric Adams, Robbins Property Associates
- Olga Alamo, JMG Realty, Inc.
- Under 250 Units: Jamaries Cruz, JMG Realty, Inc.
- 251-399 Units: Edwin Rodriguez, Weller Management
- 400+ Units: Esther Garcia, Robbins Property Associates
- Under 250 Units: Amanda Terry, Royal American Management
- 251-399 Units: Diana Shoemaker, Greystar
400+ Units: Hector Mora, Radco Residential
Under 250 Units: Ramon Abreu, JMG Realty, Inc.
251-399 Units: Luis Davilla, Timberland Partners
400+ Units: Frank Ingrassia, Carroll Management Group
Under 250 Units: Sheldon Walker, Milestone Management
400+ Units: Lionel St. Hilaire, Carroll Management Group
Major Rehab Community
Under 250 Units: Preserve at Manatee Bay, Weller Management
251-399 Units: 30 West Apartments, Timberland Partners
400+ Units: IMT Boot Ranch, IMT Residential
- 251-399 Units: David Harding, Sentinel Real Estate Corporation
400+ Units: Juan Diaz, Carroll Management Group
- Under 250 Units: Jillian Williams, Greystar
251-399 Units: Griselle Rosa, Weller Management
400+ Units: Veronica Nepon-Sixt, Matrix Residential
- Under 250 Units: Rick Loveland, Carteret Management
251-399 Units: Sofia Welch, South Oxford Management LLC
400+ Units: Richard Zumbaugh, Mahaffey Company
Volunteer of the Year
- Jordan Petras, Carroll Management
Associate Volunteer of the Year
- Margaret Rushing, Advanced Plumbing Commercial & Residential Services
Social Media Decal Contest Winners:
- First Choice Coffe Services
- ABT Temporary Inc
- Hibiscus Springs Rental Homes